Daily Bread

"In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.' " Acts 20:35 (NIV)

Saturday, January 1, 2011

January 1: A Beautiful Beginning

I hope that you and your family had a wonderful day ringing in 2011. I know I did. I was very blessed to have shared a delightful day with my husband, stepbrother and a dear friend. It was the perfect way to start the new year.

With the help of my stepbrother, I have now posted the calendar of "events" for January, along with a rough draft of The List. I am organizing and polishing up the final copy of The List and as soon as I have completed it, I will post it. But for now, this can give you a taste of what is to come. 

Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment