Daily Bread

"In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.' " Acts 20:35 (NIV)

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

June 3rd: Call a Friend

June 3rd: Call a friend just to say, "Hello."

We live in a busy world. I am also a task-oriented person. These two things together makes it so I have to be even more intentional about friendships. Today I took the opportunity to call up some friends and try to reconnect. I have a lot of friends who live in different states, so the phone is a blessing! I think that there is such power in reconnecting with people and investing in each other's lives. For me, friendships can be reenergizing, invigorating, therapeutic, fun, and relaxing, among other things! Thank the Lord for good friends!

(BTW: Countdown to my friend Jen's baby is at about 14 days! I can't wait to meet the little one! I am sharing this because it will probably come up again in some of my posts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment